Morgan Stanley began its institutional business in Spain in 1987 and in 1993 established a representative office in Madrid which became Morgan Stanley (Spain) S.A. in 1998.
Morgan Stanley offers its Spanish corporate clients solutions in all fields, including financial advisory, equity and debt capital markets, restructurings and primary investment. From family-owned firms to blue chips, our wide client base includes corporations of all sizes across a variety of industries. Morgan Stanley is a leader in both IPOs and mergers and acquisitions in Spain and advises our Spanish corporate clients not only on their domestic transactions but also on their international expansion.
Morgan Stanley provides services in Spain mainly through Morgan Stanley Europe SE, Spanish Branch registered with the Bank of Spain under number 1581 and MSIM Fund Management (Ireland) Limited, Spanish Branch registered with the National Securities Market Commission under number 25 and 44 (AIF and UCITS).
You may submit your claims and complaints to our Customer Care Service (“CCS”) at the addresses listed below. The CCS will address the claims and complaints within the deadline established in the Customer Care Service Regulations.
CCS e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCS Postal Address:
Morgan Stanley Europe SE, Spanish Branch
MSIM Fund Management (Ireland) Limited, Spanish Branch
Calle Serrano 55
Customer Care Service Regulations - Morgan Stanley Europe SE, Spanish Branch
Customer Care Service Regulations - MSIM Fund Management (Ireland) Limited, Spanish Branch
Complaint Services of the Supervisory Bodies
Prior to submitting claims and complaints to these services, applicable regulations (below) require the customer or user to justify having previously exhausted the Customer Care Service channel.
- Office of Investor Service of the National Securities Market Commission
Electronic Address: CNMV - How to Claim
Postal Address: Calle Edison 4, 28006 Madrid.
- Claims Service of the Bank of Spain
Electronic Address: : Claim - Bank of Spain (bde.es)
Department of Entity Conduct
Reference to regulations on customer care service:
- 44/2002 Financial System (Reform) Act of 22 November, as amended by Law 2/2011, of 4 March, on sustainable economy.
- Order ECO/734/2004, of 11 March (B.O.E. March 24) on customer care services and departments at financial firms.
- Order ECC/2502/2012, of 16 November, regulating the procedure for submitting claims and complaints to the complaint’s services of the Bank of Spain, the National Securities Market Commission and the Directorate General of Insurance and Pension Funds.