Morgan Stanley today announced the appointment of Randy Sesson as a Managing Director and Head of European Transportation & Infrastructure within the Investment Banking Division, effective in October.
Mr. Sesson joins the Firm after 20 years in investment banking, of which the last 17 were spent at Goldman Sachs in a variety of senior roles in Europe, the U.S. and Asia. Since 2000, he has served as Managing Director and Head of the European Transportation Group.
In his new role, Mr. Sesson will lead a team with responsibility for managing a diverse range of clients including airlines, ports, shipping and public transportation companies. He will be based in London and report to Franck Petitgas, Head of European Investment Banking.
Commenting on the appointment, Franck Petitgas said: "We are delighted that Randy is joining the Firm. His wealth of experience and deep client relationships will play a critical role in further building on our success in this rapidly growing and evolving space."
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in securities, investment management, and credit services. With more than 600 offices in 30 countries, Morgan Stanley connects people, ideas and capital to help clients achieve their financial aspirations.
NOTES FOR EDITORS:
• 1985 - BA, Yale University
• 1989 - MBA, Stanford University
• 2000-Current: Goldman Sachs, Head of European Transportation Group, London
• 1999-2001: Goldman Sachs, Managing Director, Transportation Group, New York
• 1995-1999: Goldman Sachs, Vice President, Transportation Group, New York
• 1993-1995: Goldman Sachs, Vice President, Corporate Finance, M&A, Hong Kong
• 1989-1993: Goldman Sachs, Associate, Global Finance, New York
+44 20 7425 8425