Morgan Stanley Wealth Management has recognized the achievements of 18 outstanding professionals as part of its partnership with MAKERS – a project dedicated to identifying and celebrating women of accomplishment across multiple fields along with the men who sponsor and champion women’s achievement.
“We congratulate our MAKERS Class of 2020 and thank them for leading, inspiring and giving back, especially during these unprecedented times,” said Shelley O’Connor, Chairman & CEO, Morgan Stanley Private Bank, N.A. and Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A. "We are committed to being the firm of choice for women employees and clients, and these trailblazers help advance our efforts to ensure that Morgan Stanley is a place where women want to build their careers.”
“We are proud to recognize the achievements of these incredible game changers whose contributions can be felt across the nation,” said Andy Saperstein, Head of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. “Our seven-year partnership with MAKERS is focused on accelerating women’s advancement by recognizing ground breakers, innovators and advocates along with the men who sponsor and champion them.”
Nominations were solicited from across the wealth management organization and a panel of senior managers selected the 18 individuals to be recognized. They are:
- Sheree Blazejewski, Executive Director, Branch Manager
- Dalia Botero, Executive Director, Branch Manager
- Jen Easterly, Managing Director, Global Head of the Fusion Resilience Center
- Gerald Ferrante, Managing Director, Special Advisor to the NY Metro Region
- Kathleen Ferraro, Senior Vice President, Branch Manager
- Margaret Flynn-Martin, Managing Director, Head of Relationship Management
- Carla Koren, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- Kathleen Kunkler, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- Thien Le, Vice President, Financial Advisor
- Christine Cognetti McCasland, Executive Director, MS at Work, Head of Field and Sales Support Team
- Patricia Pagoaga, Managing Director, Branch Manager
- Betsy Pakenas, Managing Director, Financial Advisor
- Rose Palazzo, Managing Director, Head of Financial Planning
- Merav Pepere, Managing Director, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Banks
- Hilary Sievers, Vice President, National Sales
- Michelle Ward, Executive Director, Financial Advisor
- Anna Winderbaum, Managing Director, Private Wealth Advisor
- Yvette Wynn, First Vice President, Regional Sales Director
Launched in 2012, MAKERS is a storytelling platform for the trailblazing women of today and tomorrow. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is a founding partner of MAKERS@, which encourages corporations to celebrate, acknowledge and connect their leading female employees to the larger MAKERS network. For more information, go to www.makers.com.
The 2020 MAKERS will be profiled on the Morgan Stanley Forum for Women, Multicultural and LGBT+ Financial Advisors throughout the year. To visit the website, go to http://www.morganstanley.com/people/financial-advisors/diversity.
At Morgan Stanley we foster a culture where female clients can grow their wealth as they plan for the future, female employees feel empowered and can thrive in their careers, and where we lead in our communities. For more information on how women are core to the success of our Modern Wealth strategy in Wealth Management visit Women Without Limits at https://www.morganstanley.com/what-we-do/wealth-management/women-without-limits.
About Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, cash management and lending products and services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals. For more information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
© 2020 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
CRC 3000789 3/2020