Information for members of the Defined Contribution Section of The Morgan Stanley UK Group Pension Plan and The Morgan Stanley UK Group Top-Up Pension Plan (the “Plans”).
All Defined Contribution (DC) pension schemes such as the Plans are required to produce an annual Chair’s Statement.
This, amongst other things, covers:
- The investment strategy and its governance
- The Statement of Investment Principles (SIP)
- A description of any review of the SIP in the last plan year
- The processing of core financial transactions
- The disclosure of costs and charges (including transaction costs) relating to investments
- Illustrations of the compounding effect of costs and charges on the value of benefits
- The assessment of value for members
- Trustee knowledge and understanding
You can read the latest Chair’s Statements here. They are provided as PDF documents that can be downloaded and printed or viewed directly.
You can read the latest Statement of Investment Principles and Implementation Statement here.
- Morgan Stanley UK Group Pension Plan SIP
- Morgan Stanley UK Group Top-Up Pension Plan SIP
- Morgan Stanley UK Group Pension Plan Implementation Statement
- Morgan Stanley UK Group Top-UP Pension Plan Implementation Statement
The Trustee of the Morgan Stanley UK Group Pension Plan is also required to take steps to identify, assess and manage climate-related risks and opportunities in a proportionate way and report on what we have done. These reporting requirements align with the recommendations of the Taskforce on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD). You can read the Plan’s latest TCFD report here. A one-page summary of the report can also be viewed below.
If you require any of these documents in another format, please contact the EMEA Benefits Queries team:
EMEA Benefits Queries Capita
145 Morrison Street
Email address: EMEABenefits_Queries@morganstanley.com
Telephone number: +44 (0)207 425 7575
If you’re a member of the Plans, My Pension allows you to view your pension savings online.
Go to My Pension to log on https://portal.hartlinkonline.co.uk/morganstanley