Information for members of the Defined Contribution Section of The Morgan Stanley UK Group Pension Plan and The Morgan Stanley UK Group Top-Up Pension Plan (the “Plans”).
All Defined Contribution (DC) pension schemes such as the Plans are required to produce an annual Chair’s Statement.
This, amongst other things, covers:
- The investment strategy and its governance
- The Statement of Investment Principles (SIP)
- A description of any review of the SIP in the last plan year
- The processing of core financial transactions
- The disclosure of costs and charges (including transaction costs) relating to investments
- Illustrations of the compounding effect of costs and charges on the value of benefits
- The assessment of value for members
- Trustee knowledge and understanding
You can read the latest Chair’s Statements here. They are provided as PDF documents that can be downloaded and printed or viewed directly.
You can read the latest Statement of Investment Principles and Implementation Statement here.
- Morgan Stanley UK Group Pension Plan SIP
- Morgan Stanley UK Group Top-Up Pension Plan SIP
- Morgan Stanley UK Group Pension Plan Implementation Statement
- Morgan Stanley UK Group Top-UP Pension Plan Implementation Statement
If you require the Chair's Statement or the Statement of Investment Principles in another format, please contact HR Services EMEA:
HR Services EMEA Capita
145 Morrison Street
Email address: HRServicesEMEA@morganstanley.com
Telephone number: +44 (0)207 425 7575
If you’re a member of the Plans, My Pension allows you to view your pension savings online.
Go to My Pension to log on https://portal.hartlinkonline.co.uk/morganstanley