Morgan Stanley has been present in São Paulo since 1997, and has a complete local platform with the strength of a global franchise.
With over 300 employees, it offers services in investment banking, capital and debt markets, foreign exchange, fixed income and institutional equity, liquidity in listed and over-the-counter derivatives, intermediation in the cash market, research, development of new business in partnership with the investment management unit abroad (Morgan Stanley Investment Management), among others:
- Main Broker-Dealer in the cash market, focused on institutional investors.
- Intermediation in the cash market, liquidity provider in the cash and futures markets, market making, electronic trading, structured products (COEs), among other services.
- Macro products linked to interest rates and currencies.
- Foreign exchange market.
- Liquidity provider in structured products and over-the-counter derivatives.
- Structured loans.
- M&A, debt and capital advisory.
- Leading positions across the product spectrum.
- Leading positions in equity and debt capital markets.
- Leading positions in relevant IPOs (equity and debt), follow-ons, private placements and block trades.
Business Development MSIM
- Passive intermediation between professional clients in Brazil and investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Investment Management – MSIM abroad.
- Support in the structuring of feeder-funds registered with CVM and distributed to investors by Brazilian financial institutions not belonging to the Morgan Stanley group.
- Consultancy in international investment strategies used by investment funds managed by locally registered financial institutions.
Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima 3600
04538-132 São Paulo, S.P.