Pillar 3 Disclosures required by the EU
Pillar 3 disclosures are required by the Capital Requirements Regulation ("CRR") and the Capital Requirements Directive ("CRD") as transposed into German Law via the German Banking Act KWG. The disclosure is prepared in accordance with Part 8 CRR and the respective technical instructions provided by the European Banking Authority (“EBA”) as well as the local regulators Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and Deutsche Bundesbank.
The disclosure included herein is for Morgan Stanley Europe Holding SE Group and its subsidiaries (the "MSEHSE Group"). The MSEHSE Group is the main regulated Morgan Stanley group in the EU. MSEHSE Group is the EU parent holding company and large subsidiary within the MSI Group. These disclosure of the MSI Group can be found at Pillar 3 Disclosure - UK.
The MSI Group's ultimate parent undertaking and controlling entity is Morgan Stanley, a Delaware corporation, which, together with its consolidated subsidiaries, for purposes of the disclosures are called the Morgan Stanley Group ("Morgan Stanley Group"). The information disclosed in these documents are not necessarily indicative of the Morgan Stanley Group as a whole, nor are they comprehensively representative of the Morgan Stanley Group's activity in any particular region. Investors, stakeholders, creditors or other users seeking information on capital adequacy, risk exposure and risk management policies of the Morgan Stanley Group should consult the public disclosures of Morgan Stanley Group. These disclosures can be found at Pillar 3 Disclosure - US.
Pillar 3 Report Reporting
|2022||Pillar 3 Disclosures Reporting
|Pillar 3 Disclosures
|Pillar 3 Disclosures
|MSEHSE Pillar 3 Disclosures
- 2022 CRR 450 Disclosure – MSEHSE Group (German Translation)
- 2022 CRR 450 Disclosure – MSEHSE Group
- 2021 CRR 450 Disclosure – MSEHSE Group (German Translation)
- 2021 CRR 450 Disclosure – MSEHSE Group
- 2020 CRR 450 Disclosure – MSEHSE Group (German Translation)
- Remuneration Report of Morgan Stanley Bank AG for 2018
- COVID-19 Disclosure 31 December 2022
- COVID-19 Disclosure 30 June 2022
- COVID-19 Disclosure 31 December 2021
- COVID-19 Disclosure 30 June 2021
- COVID-19 Disclosure 31 December 2020
- COVID-19 Disclosure 30 June 2020