Find the tax slip for my exercise.

Where can I find the tax slip for my exercise?

In Canada, exercises are included on the T4 slip that is provided by your company. The proceeds of the sale is considered income on the T4.

If shares are sold upon exercise, the U.S, participants receive a 1099-B for the sale that can be found under the Tax Documents tab.

As an employee, it is your responsibility to understand all tax implications that impact your equity and/or share purchase holdings.

Shareworks Support Center

Back to FAQs