Alerts, or action items, are generated when there is an action for you to complete. Any open action items will be available for you to view every time you log into StockPlan Connect. You can take action directly from an alert.
To preview your alerts, click on the Alerts link at the top of the page. The drop-down menu will display up to eight alerts. Click on the “See All Alerts” link to see all of your alerts listed in a table format.
For most alerts, once the appropriate action has been taken, you will no longer see that alert.
Note: “Elect Tax Payment” alerts will remain open until the Tax Election date window is closed.
Alerts may be generated to remind you
- To accept or review a grant
- That you have a grant expiring
- That you have options available to exercise
- That you have an upcoming vesting event
- To elect a tax payment
- To complete your tax certification
- That you have a limit order expiring
Note: If you click on an alert icon next to a specific award or grant, the alert will open and you can take the appropriate action