The Activity page displays all activity across all plans, including sales.
Hypothetical Example. For Illustrative Purposes Only.
- Unfilled orders, including any unfilled limit orders, will appear in the Open Table of the Activity page. Open orders can be modified or cancelled at any time.
- Click on the Modify button to launch the Modify Order process.
- Click on the Cancel button to launch the Cancel Order process.
- Click on the Refresh button to refresh the screen. This is useful when waiting for a market order to fill.
- Filled or completed orders will be displayed in the Completed Table on the Activity page.
- Use the Type filter to see only Sale activity.
- Click on the “Date” link to view the Order Details.
- The Activity Details page will display Order Details, Proceeds Details and Share Lot Details including Realized Gain/Loss.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (“Morgan Stanley”), its affiliates and Morgan Stanley Financial Advisors or Private Wealth Advisors do not provide tax or legal advice. Clients should consult their tax advisor for matters involving taxation and tax planning and their attorney for legal matters.