Morgan Stanley Wealth Management has recognized the achievements of 17 outstanding women professionals as part of its partnership with MAKERS – a project dedicated to identifying and celebrating women of accomplishment across multiple fields.
"There is no better endorsement of Morgan Stanley’s commitment to be the firm of choice for women than the stories of our highly accomplished women professionals,” said Shelley O’Connor and Andy Saperstein, Co-heads of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. “Our affiliation with MAKERS is a powerful way to highlight their talent and generosity which makes a difference for their clients, colleagues and communities each and every day.”
Nominations were solicited from across the wealth management organization and a panel of senior managers selected the 17 women to be recognized. They are:
- Laura Adams, Managing Director, Head of Canada’s Institutional Equity Distribution Business
- Lindsey Cooksen, Vice President, Private Wealth Advisor, Houston, TX
- Elizabeth Dennis, Managing Director, Head of Strategic Client Management
- Jennie Glazer, Executive Director, Wealth Management Diversity
- Jennifer Hartmann, Executive Director, Financial Advisor, New York, NY
- Naureen Hassan, Managing Director, Chief Digital Officer
- Vanessa Henley, Executive Director, Regional Chief Operating Officer, Southeast
- Betty Lamb, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Pittsburgh, PA
- Beatriz Luna Vida, Executive Director, Associate Complex Manager, Private Wealth Management, NY
- Jayme Oyler, Complex Manager Assistant, Seattle, WA
- Donna Prummell, Executive Director, Private Banking Group Sales Management
- Ronnie Sax, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Bethesda, MD
- Melanie Schnoll-Begun, Managing Director, Head of Philanthropy Management
- Kate Sweeney, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, New Brunswick, NJ
- Kristina VanLiew, Managing Director, Financial Advisor, Chicago, IL
- Jennifer Westpfahl, Executive Director, Head of FAA Sourcing and Selection
- Julie Winston, Vice President, Financial Advisor, Wellesley, MA
Launched in 2012, AOL MAKERS is a storytelling platform for the trailblazing women of today and tomorrow. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is a founding partner of MAKERS@, which encourages corporations to celebrate, acknowledge and connect their leading female employees to the larger MAKERS network. For more information, go to www.makers.com.
The 2017 MAKERS will be profiled on the Morgan Stanley Forum for Women, Multicultural and LGBT Financial Advisors throughout the year. To visit the website, go to http://www.morganstanley.com/people/financial-advisors/diversity.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, cash management and lending products and services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 42 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals. For more information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
©2017 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is the trade name.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC is not implying an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement with/of the third party or that any monitoring is being done by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (“Morgan Stanley”) of any information contained within the website. Morgan Stanley is not responsible for the information contained on the third party website or the use of or inability to use such site. Nor do we guarantee their accuracy or completeness.