Morgan Stanley Wealth Management has recognized the achievements of 15 outstanding women professionals as part of its partnership with MAKERS – a project dedicated to identifying and celebrating women of accomplishment across multiple fields.
“We are committed to being the firm of choice for women employees and clients. Our partnership with MAKERS gives us an opportunity to recognize and celebrate the talent and impact that so many of our professionals bring to clients, colleagues, shareholders and our communities every day,” said Gregory Fleming, President, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
Nominations were solicited from across the wealth management organization and a panel of senior managers selected the 15 women to be recognized. They are:
- Cecile Anderes, Vice President, Investment Products & Services, Purchase, NY
- Ellen Bailey, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Purchase, NY
- Autumn Buracker, Senior Vice President, Complex Business Development Manager, Raleigh, NC
- Gena Harper, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Oakland, CA
- Kim Hatchett, Executive Director, Private Wealth Advisor, New York, NY
- Laura LoCosa, Managing Director, COO Morgan Stanley Private Bank, N.A., Purchase, NY
- Nadine Miller, Managing Director, Financial Advisor, Miami, FL
- Erna Morgan McReynolds, Managing Director, Financial Advisor, Oneonta, NY
- Cynthia Newman, Managing Director, Complex Manager, Pasadena, CA
- Cira Nickerson, Managing Director, Complex Manager, Palo Alto, CA
- Kim Piontek, Executive Director, Regional Risk Officer, Atlanta, GA
- Sandra Richards, Executive Director, Diverse & Multicultural Markets, Purchase, NY
- Rachael Tobor, Vice President, Financial Advisor, Houston, TX
- Kara Underwood, Managing Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Purchase, NY
- Marie Van Deusen, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Lutherville, MD
The Morgan Stanley Women’s Financial Advisor Forum is a blog that profiles successful women professionals and highlights the opportunities presented by a career in wealth management. For more information, please visit http://www.morganstanley.com/womenfaforum/Home/index.html.
A companion blog highlights opportunities for multicultural individuals at http://www.morganstanley.com/multiculturalfaforum/Home/index.html.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, banking services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
© 2015 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
CRC 1142108 03/2015