Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) announced today that it has launched an enhanced version of ClientServ (www.morganstanleyclientserv.com), the Global Wealth Management Group’s (GWMG) website for individual investors and small to mid-size businesses.
ClientServ has been redesigned for ease of use with simpler site navigation, consolidated, flexible account views and a cleaner, fresher design. These changes will make it easier for clients to access and manage key account information.
“A new client website is one of the important investments we are making in our business,” said GWMG President James P. Gorman. “With its improved features and clean new look, ClientServ will bring our clients added convenience and enhance the relationship they have with their Financial Advisors and Morgan Stanley.”
"We listened to the feedback that we received from our clients, and have worked hard to develop and test ClientServ to provide the service and tools clients want to effectively manage their finances,” explained Lance Braunstein, Managing Director, GWMG Technology. “We have created a robust, client-driven platform on which we can continue to build.”
Some of the key changes and added features include:
• A new uncluttered and intuitive design that puts key information on a single dashboard view and provides drilldowns to whatever level of detail the client needs.
• New, flexible ways to view accounts and holdings, allowing clients to customize the display of account information.
• The ability to extract data for tax preparation, money management, and other applications with downloads now available for Quicken, TurboTax, Lacerte and Microsoft Excel (Microsoft Money coming soon).
• A brand new Help function that now works contextually to provide the relevant assistance to the page that the client is using.
• An updated system infrastructure that provides a solid base for future development.The new ClientServ was piloted with a select group of clients and Financial Advisors earlier this year. Feedback from the pilot participants was overwhelmingly positive, supporting the usability changes made and providing suggestions that will be used to guide future development plans. Users are being encouraged to continue providing their comments via a feedback button on the new site.
The redesign is the first of several upgrades that will transform ClientServ into a more powerful online platform. To get more details about the upgraded ClientServ, please view the demo video.
One of the largest businesses of its kind in the world with approximately $650 billion in client assets, GWMG provides a range of wealth management products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions. These include brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, credit and lending, banking and cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management, wealth management and credit services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 600 offices in 30 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
Investments and services are offered through Morgan Stanley DW Inc., member SIPC.
Contacts: Media Relations, James Wiggins, 914.225.6161
Media Relations, Christine Pollak, 914.225.6827