Morgan Stanley recognizes that successful careers today often do not follow a traditional path. Our Field Return to Work program is an opportunity for entrepreneurially minded, experienced professionals who have taken a break from the workforce to re-engage and prepare to launch a wealth management practice. During the 10-week paid returnship, participants will work with colleagues to engage in the wealth management business, participate in training and networking events, and will be provided with the tools and strategies needed to build a client base of high net worth individuals. The program will equip the participant with access to state-of-the art financial tools and technologies, as well as sales and management mentoring. On completing the program, many participants receive an offer of employment with Morgan Stanley.
- Work closely with Operations, Risk and Business Development teams
- Support branch management team
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams
- Processing and analyzing financial data for client portfolios
- Creating asset allocation reviews and financial plans
- Developing proposals and presentations for prospects and clients
- Analyzing Financial Advisors’ books of business and identifying new business opportunities
- Identifying opportunities to promote the development of client relationships
Additional requirements may include:
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation, time-management and organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an interest in building a financial advisory practice
- At least 7 to 10 years of work experience
- A career-break of at least two (2) years.
- An interest in returning to the workforce full time.
- Business development and marketing acumen
- Ability to build and leverage a network of personal and business contacts.
- Branch Manager