We’re here because you’re here.
Morgan Stanley is expanding its Home Loans team and is looking for top mortgage talent: You!
Employees working remotely, or in our Coppell, TX, New York, NY or Tempe, AZ facilities, will play a key role for Morgan Stanley's Home Loans Team, orginating inbound business sourced from our partnership with Morgan Stanley’s Global Wealth Management Division (GWM), and our network of 16,000 Financial Advisors.
As a market leader, Morgan Stanley can provide an ideal foundation for building your career—a place to learn, achieve and grow.
- Senior Relationship Manager Specialist: 4-8 years of relevant mortgage experience (Sales and Operations preferred)
- UHNW Relationship Manager Leader: 7+ years of mortgage experience (inclusive of sales, credit, processing, underwriting, closing and post-closing) Several leadership positions are available by region/area of country.
- Relationship Manager: 4-8 years of retail, private banking or wealth management mortgage originations experience (Operations/Fulfillment or Sales).
- UHNW Mortgage Consultant Leader: 7-10 years of retail mortgage sales/processing experience; minimum 2 years’ experience managing teams in a banking/lending operations setting.
- UHNW Mortgage Consultant: 4-8 years of mortgage experience (sales or operations).
- Mortgage Consultant: 5+ years prior experience as a loan officer or experience interacting with UHNW clients in an Operations capacity.
- UHNW Regional Underwriting Manager: 10+ years of experience in residential mortgage underwriting; 5+ years of experience managing a team of underwriters.
- UHNW Mortgage Underwriter: Minimum 7 years’ experience credit analysis and underwriting for high net worth individuals.
- Associate, Document Request Specialist: 2 or more years of industry experience preferred.
- Associate, Mortgage Entity Vesting: 5 to 8 years’ experience preparing mortgage closing documents and or processing mortgage loans or related experience.
- Assistant Vice President, Home Loans Technology Risk and Control: Working knowledge of Loan Origination Systems; Experience with software development agile methodology and 3-5 years working on large projects.
- Mortgage Product Management: Strong project management and organizational skills; competency in writing business requirements, mapping process flows, testing and execution.
- Mortgage Call Monitoring Coach: 3-5 years of mortgage originations experience (Operations/Fulfillment and/or Sales); 3-5 years of call monitoring and coaching.
- Mortgage Processing Team Lead: Seeking candidates with 8+ years of residential mortgage loan experience & 4+ years of mortgage supervisory/management experience.
- Mortgage Loan Processor: Seeking candidates with 5 years of residential mortgage loan processing experience.
What makes Morgan Stanley a great place to work?
Our dedication to both our clients and employees is unwavering, and we take great pride when the business community observes our commitment to excellence.
Morgan Stanley has been recognized as one of the top financial services companies to work for, named on lists such as Working Mother 100 Best Companies, and Black Enterprise 50 Best Companies for Diversity, and it has received a “100% rating” from the Human Rights Campaign’s 2020 Corporate Equality Index.
We can’t say enough how critical talent and passion are to our success. We share a set of values rooted in integrity, teamwork, inclusion and excellence. Our global presence, world-class resources and exceptional reputation are not only a reflection of the strength of our employees but also a confirmation of our clients’ sense of confidence in the management of almost $2.4 trillion of their assets.*
At Morgan Stanley, you’ll find competitive compensation packages with benefits, established career paths, leadership and development training and a work culture that’s rooted in employee satisfaction.
Morgan Stanley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more at: www.morganstanley.com/people-opportunities/eeo
Morgan Stanley's goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We strive to be the first choice for prospective employees. It is the policy of the firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy, veteran or military service status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet).