Morgan Stanley is seeking ambitious self-starters to join our elite training program and become Financial Advisors. Our Financial Advisor Associate (FAA) program is comprised of 36-months of rigorous curriculum geared for committed individuals with entrepreneurial aspirations. In return for your hard work, you will have the opportunity to provide clients with exceptional financial advice, while at the same time helping to build a rewarding career for yourself.
In our intensive training, you’ll have the resources and tools necessary to build a client base of high net worth individuals. You’ll also gain access to state-of-the-art financial tools while receiving rigorous sales and management mentoring.
Morgan Stanley is proud to welcome candidates with varying levels of professional experiences. We believe that people from all professional backgrounds, not just financial, can make exceptional Financial Advisors. That’s why we offer multiple paths of entry into our Financial Advisor Associate Program.
Please apply and speak with a Morgan Stanley Recruiter to determine the best path for you.
Since our founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley has consistently delivered first-class business in a first-class way. Underpinning all that we do are four core values. Putting Clients First, Doing the Right Thing, Leading with Exceptional Ideas and Giving Back.
“Our DNA, our culture and our history are rooted in serving our clients.”
—James Gorman, Chairman and CEO
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or a related field or equivalent to five years professional experience in business development, management, sales, legal, accounting, education, military, finance, consulting, or other business
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization skills
- Strong community presence with an established network of contacts
- Bilingual candidates a plus
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP) desired
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments
- Successful completion of Series 7 and Series 66 exams within the time frame provided by applicable company policy
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm that maintains significant market positions in each of its business segments—Institutional Securities, Wealth Management and Investment Management. Morgan Stanley’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth management firms in the world with more than $2 trillion in client assets and more than 15,000 Financial Advisors. Our Financial Advisors deliver tailored solutions designed to help clients achieve their financial goals. We provide individuals, families, businesses and institutions with a wide variety of services: brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet)