We are looking for driven, enthusiastic candidates to join our Digital Advisor Associate Program with the ambition of becoming a Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley. Our Digital Advisor Associate (DAA) Program is comprised of a robust curriculum that provides you the tools and knowledge required to support and manage digital strategies within Wealth Management. As a Digital Advisor Associate, you will partner with selected Financial Advisors leveraging innovative tools and technology to better assist them in building their digital presence for business development.
Our Digital Advisor Associate program is a two year program that prepares you to become a Financial Advisor. The first phase of the program encompasses training on products and services, exposure to coaches, training officers and branch managers.
Within the next phase of the program, you will build wealth management skills while gaining acumen in digital applications to support Financial Advisors. Some of the activities include managing email communications to deepen client relationships and support new client acquisitions. You will assess the social media presence, content, and delivery to facilitate client engagement and business development. You will also support the new CRM adoption and migration for prospecting purposes.
The Digital Advisor Associate program offers you the resources needed to start a successful career through rigorous training and comprehensive curriculum. Upon completion of the 2-year program, you will transition into our 3-year Financial Advisor Associate Program. Financial Advisor Associates are responsible for using business-management knowledge, financial planning expertise and networking talents to provide clients with individualized and comprehensive financial services and investment strategies.
- The opportunity to become a Financial Advisor upon completing Digital Advisor Associate program
- Proprietary training in Sales, Finance, Wealth Planning, Investment Strategies and Investment Products.
- Personalized wealth management guidance so you can help clients prepare for a successful financial future.
- Dedicated training and support from senior Financial Advisors.
- Proficiency around wealth management digital tools and strategies for business development, marketing, and prospecting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or a related field—or equivalent to five years professional experience in business development, management, sales, legal, accounting, education, military, finance or other business
- Working knowledge of Money Guide Pro (preferred)
- Excellent communication, presentation, time-management and organizational skills
- Strong network of personal and business contacts with the community
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without durational restrictions
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet)