The 10-week Summer Analyst Program is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere of Morgan Stanley's Real Estate Investing (REI) team by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for the summer period. Summer Analysts gain both business and organisational knowledge while interacting with colleagues and working assignments, attending social and professional events to network with other Summer Analyts.
Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing is a leading global real estate investment platform, and has been one of the most active real estate investors in the world for over two decades. Real Estate Investing employs a patient, disciplined investment approach to manage opportunistic and core investment strategies on behalf of its clients. With investments in 36 countries, the team’s dedicated real estate investing professionals have a unique global perspective paired with local presence and significant transaction execution expertise. Real Estate Investing has 16 offices across 11 countries, and leverages the brand and unparalleled global network of Morgan Stanley to source investment intelligence and opportunities.
London-based training begins in June with one week of intensive classroom training, including an introduction to Morgan Stanley, followed by specific REI training. Throughout the internship, you will be exposed to business speakers and practical sessions as you continue to become familiar with the asset management industry.
- You are a high-calibre undergraduate student in your penultimate year of study, with a keen interest in the financial markets.
- You communicate effectively in both written and verbal English; fluency in multiple languages is also an advantage.
- You are analytical, insightful, a quick learner, a leader and team player, a multi-tasker, and possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- A demonstrable interest in REI or Infrastructure is an added advantage.