The Real Estate Investing Off-Cycle Internship Program runs for 3-6 months throughout the year. Kindly note your availability for the internship in your cover letter. Morgan Stanley Real Estate is Morgan Stanley's integrated global real estate practice. We are the world's leading global real estate investment manager with over $60 billion in real estate assets under management across core, value-added, and opportunistic investment vehicles. MSREI acquires properties, operating companies, and real estate backed departments on a global scale on behalf of our institutional investors.
The Internship offers extensive training, networking and various hands-on opportunities. Interns gain both business and organisational knowledge while interacting with colleagues and working assignments.Get to Know Our Recent Recruits
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information quickly and accurately.
- Strong aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Temperament that thrives under pressure and changing situations.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- Results-driven and able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- Committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
*Salary is competitive with excellent benefits.