The Analyst Program provides undergraduate students an opportunity to master the analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills necessary for an exciting and rewarding career on Wall Street.
Senior Relationship Management Overview
- The "SRM" team is responsible for the overall relationships the Institutional Securities Group has with the top 50 cross divisional clients.
- The team owns relationships with the “C-Suite” and senior individuals and is responsible for allocating the clients’ wallet.
- The overall goal of the SRM team is to achieve top tier rank/share across targeted products.
- We conduct detailed wallet share and balance of payment analysis and develop action plans in partnership with Sales & Trading to target wallet/revenue
- Additionally, the team strives to capture new or under-penetrated sources of revenue including strategic mandates.
- We also partner with Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets, Wealth Management and other areas of the Firm to maximize cross-divisional revenue opportunities.
All new Analysts participate in an intensive Firmwide orientation program, which coversthe Firm's businesses, the transition from an academic setting to a corporate environment and opportunities for establishing a network throughout the Firm, globally. Senior Relationship Management Analysts then attend divisional training where they learn core skills required to be successful on the job. The curriculum includes daily market updates, accounting, credit risk analysis, business overview speaker series, fundamental and advanced product and technical training, and registration preparation. In addition, Analysts have several opportunities to network with peers, mentors and managers through team-building sessions and other organized events.