• Create reports to provide compensation and headcount analytics information to management.
• Partner with different HR teams to implement programs and initiatives designed to attract, retain and motivate employees.
• Collaborate across the various HR teams to evaluate and reengineer processes to drive greater operational efficiency.
• Support client delivery teams with their business unit partnerships by assisting in employee relations investigations, and fielding client inquiries regarding Firm policies and procedures.
• Obtain a broad understanding of the HR operating model and its departmental interdependencies.
• Present to HR senior management.
Please note the roles and responsibilities of a Summer Analyst vary by group and are not limited to the above.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
• You are pursuing an undergraduate degree (Junior) with a graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022.
• Minimum GPA of 3.0.
• Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
• Team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
• Attention to detail, ability to exercise sound judgment, and can handle sensitive information with discretion.
• Strong time management and multitasking skills and can handle multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadline.
• Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
• Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
• Preferred majors: Human Resources Management, Finance, Business Management, Economics, Organizational Development, Industrial Relations, Communications or Psychology.