Roles and responsibilities will vary, but you can expect to gain exposure to some of the following functions:
• Data & Compensation supports the Firm’s management of headcount, compensation, data and expense analysis, and any other ad hoc reports requested by senior management or other HR groups.
• Recruitment is responsible for bringing experienced talent into the Firm; attracting, recruiting and retaining talented undergraduates for our Analyst programs and master or advanced degree students for our Associate programs.
• Diversity rolls out regular training to all permanent employees and Morgan Stanley participates in a broad range of recruiting programs and events designed to promote and encourage diversity within organisations.
• Learning and Development provides training courses and knowledge resources; identifies career development paths, performance improvements and runs programs and interventions.
• Generalists work closely with their particular client group internally to manage ongoing and strategic human capital issues; are responsible for performance management, employee relations or client inquiries, and yearend compensation processes.
• Benefits is responsible for the management, monitoring and development of benefit programs for the UK, with oversight of all plans in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
•You are an undergraduate student with a year in industry as a compulsory or optional element of your degree program, who has outstanding academic achievements, and are on track for a 2.1 honours degree or equivalent.
• You have excellent analytical and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• You are a team player with strong attention to detail.
• You manage multiple responsibilities and projects, enjoy problem-solving and have strong IT capabilities.