• Work collaboratively in a high-performing team to ensure the integrity of Morgan Stanley's books and records.
• Provide reporting and analysis for Business Units, Senior Management and Regulators.
• Continuously improve or enhance processes for increased control and/or efficiency.
• Develop an understanding of Finance terminology and divisional structure.
• Partner with other summer analysts on a group project, proposing a process improvement or a solution to a business challenge.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
• You are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a related major
• You are graduating between December 2021 and May 2022
• Minimum GPA of 3.0.
• Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
• Team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
• Attention to detail, exercise sound judgment and can handle sensitive information with discretion.
• Strong time management and multitasking skills and can handle multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadline.
• Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
• Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.