To help employees affected by the wildfires in California, the Firm will post resources on this webpage as they become available. Please note: Certain benefits will be available only if state, local and federal governments declare your area of residence eligible for assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
Updates on office closings, re-openings and other information will be distributed by local branch management using the Firm’s Rapid Notification System. Watch for phone calls from 615-514-0826.
If you don’t find what you need here, please call your manager or email your HR Business Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can understand how we can help.
Make Sure the Firm Knows How to Contact You
If you have not already updated in Workday your emergency contact information (personal cell phone number and email, home address, and an emergency contact’s name and contact information), please call an HR Services Representative at 1-877-MSHR-411 (674-7411) between 9 am and 7 pm ET, M‑F. From the call menu, first say HR Systems, Payroll and Deferred Compensation, and then HR Systems, Transactions and Other Questions.
- Review How to Prepare for a Wildfire, guidance from FEMA.
- If an evacuation order is issued, this Red Cross checklist will help you prepare yourself, your family and your property.
If you have immediate housing needs, please contact your manager, or contact BridgeStreet for short-term housing needs at email@example.com.
Car Rental Discounts
If you need temporary transportation, here are the Firm’s rental car discount codes:
- Avis: D015790
- Budget: U264503
- Enterprise and National: XZ24MS2
- Hertz: 1806667
- Thrifty: LST14
Morgan Stanley Benefits
Here are website addresses, phone numbers and group plan numbers for employees who have enrolled in these Morgan Stanley benefits:
If you have questions about your Morgan Stanley benefits, please call a Benefits Advocate from 8 am to 7 pm ET, weekdays:
- Employees: 877-MSHR-411 (6747-411)
- Spouses and Domestic Partners: 800-555-7187
- Cigna: Currently allowing out-of-network services at the in-network rate if a network provider is not available; if warranted and on a discretionary basis.
- mycigna.com | 800-CIGNA24 (244-6224)
- Options A, B & C — Group Number 3327984
- Kaiser – Northern California
- kaiserpermanente.org | 800-278-3296
- Group Number: 8488
- Kaiser – Southern California
- kaiserpermanente.org | 800-278-3296
- Group Number: 102045
- UnitedHealthcare: Currently allowing out-of-network services at the in-network rate if a network provider is not available.
- myuhc.com | 888-332-8891
- Options A, B and C — Group Number 182019
- OptumRx: Members in impacted areas will be able to obtain early refills and transfer prescriptions from home delivery to a retail pharmacy, when necessary.
- optumrx.com | 855-855-8757
- Options A & B — Group Number MSG
- Cigna Pharmacy (Medical Plan Option C through Cigna only): Through 11/26/2019, impacted Plan members will be able to receive early medication refills when necessary.
- mycigna.com | 800-CIGNA24 (800-244-6224)
- Option C — Group Number 3327984
- Delta Dental
- deltadentalins.com | 800-932-0783
- Group Number — NY05703
- metlife.com/mybenefits | 800-474-7371
- Group Number: Option A — 308229
- Group Number: Option B — 308228
Vision – VSP: Any VSP member who has lost or broken their eyewear due to the California fires can call VSP to have their plan benefits reinstated.
- vsp.com | 800-877-7195
- Group Number — 12290137
Legal – Hyatt Legal:
- members.legalplans.com/home (enter the last four digits of your Membership Number and ZIP code)
Homeowner, Renter and Auto Insurances
- youdecide.com/morganstanley | 800-864-1539
- Travelers: 800-252-4633
- MetLife Auto & Home: 800-854-6011
- Liberty Mutual: 800-2CLAIMS (225-2467)
Counseling and Support
You and your family may speak confidentially, at no cost, with a professional counselor – day or night – about stress, financial or family issues.
Call Humana 24/7 at 1-866-248-7640.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency website – www.DisasterAssistance.gov – lists resources provided by the federal government, as well as local agencies and organizations.
While the full impact of the wildfires is yet to be determined, if you need to apply for disaster relief, doing so online at the above URL is the fastest way. If you do not have internet access, call 1-800-621-3362.