- Upon maturity, principal and interest will be deposited into the high yield Preferred Savings for New Money program, with convenient and flexible access to funds2 and a yield (currently 2.30%) that will adjust in accordance with the prevailing rate environment.
- Available from May 8, 2019, to May 31, 2019, subject to availability.
- For new money (from sources other than an existing Morgan Stanley account) deposited through your eligible Morgan Stanley brokerage account(s) between January 31, 2019, and May 31, 2019.
- Minimum deposit of $1,000 and orders must be made in $1,000 increments with a maximum of $5,000,000 per each issuer (MSPBNA or MSBNA).
- FDIC insured up to applicable limits.
- Terms and conditions apply (see below for details).
1The APY of this CD is over 5x higher than the national average 6-month CD rate and over 3x higher than the national average 12-month CD rate, according to FDIC's Weekly National Rates and Rate Caps - Weekly Update for week of April 29, 2019 (for Jumbo Deposits) (https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/)
2Preferred Savings for New Money is not intended for clients who need to have frequent access to funds and those funds will not be automatically accessed to reduce a debit or margin loan in your brokerage account. Withdrawals from an account in Preferred Savings for New Money are limited to 10 transactions per calendar month, and any withdrawal or transfer over the limit in any one calendar month will be subject to an excess withdrawal fee.
Other restrictions may apply.