1. What is Send Money with Zelle®?
- Morgan Stanley has partnered with Zelle to provide an easy and fast way to send and receive money with friends and family at no additional cost within the Morgan Stanley Mobile App and Morgan Stanley Online.
2. Is there a fee or cost associated with using Send Money with Zelle® on the Morgan Stanley Mobile App and Morgan Stanley Online?
- Morgan Stanley does not charge any fee to use Zelle.
- Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
3. Can I use Send Money with Zelle® with an international account or international phone number?
- No. Send Money with Zelle® can only be used to send money to an account at a U.S. financial institution.
4. Will I get the funds immediately? What if the sender mentioned that payment is pending at their financial institution?
- Typically money is sent and received within minutes. However, in the case that the sender mentions the payment is pending at their financial institution, and the enrolled recipient has not received the money, the sender should check with their financial institution to resolve the issue.
Watch how you can request, send and receive money today.