Watch how you can request, send and receive money today.
This Is How Money Moves®
With Zelle you can move money between accounts within minutes,1 so it's important to know and trust the recipient.Move Money In Minutes
Skip the trip to the ATM and send money with just a few taps. Chip in for mom's birthday, settle up with your babysitter and send your kids their allowance all in one place.Send Money
Zelle is available alongside our suite of cash management solutions, within Morgan Stanley Online and the Morgan Stanley Mobile App.Access Zelle On My Devices
Get Started with Zelle
Send money with Zelle® in just 3 steps:
After logging in to your Morgan Stanley Mobile App, select Send Money with Zelle® on the Menu Bar and tap on "Send Money".
Select Your Recipient.
Enter the preferred email address or U.S. mobile number of the recipient. You can send money to almost anyone you know and trust with an eligible account in the U.S.
Enter and Send.
Enter the amount you'd like to send and, if you wish, add a note. Tap send and you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: The answers below apply to Morgan Stanley together with Zelle®
1. What is Send Money with Zelle®?
- Morgan Stanley has partnered with Zelle to provide an easy and fast way to send and receive money with friends and family at no additional cost within the Morgan Stanley Mobile App and Morgan Stanley Online.
2. Is there a fee or cost associated with using Send Money with Zelle® on the Morgan Stanley Mobile App and Morgan Stanley Online?
- Morgan Stanley does not charge any fee to use Zelle.
- Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
3. Can I use Send Money with Zelle® with an international account or international phone number?
- No. Send Money with Zelle® can only be used to send money to an account at a U.S. financial institution.
4. Will I get the funds immediately? What if the sender mentioned that payment is pending at their financial institution?
- Typically money is sent and received within minutes. However, in the case that the sender mentions the payment is pending at their financial institution, and the enrolled recipient has not received the money, the sender should check with their financial institution to resolve the issue.