Morgan Stanley Wealth Management recognizes the achievements of 17 outstanding women professionals as part of its partnership with MAKERS.
The achievements of 17 outstanding women professionals are being acknowledged by Morgan Stanley Wealth Management this year as part of its partnership with MAKERS – a program that identifies and celebrates accomplished women from a variety of fields.
"There is no better endorsement of Morgan Stanley’s commitment to be the firm of choice for women than the stories of our highly accomplished women professionals,” said Shelley O’Connor and Andy Saperstein, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. “Our affiliation with MAKERS is a powerful way to highlight their talent and generosity which makes a difference for their clients, colleagues and communities each and every day.”
A panel of senior managers selected the 17 women from nominations solicited from across the wealth management organization. They are:
- Laura Adams, Managing Director, Head of Canada’s Institutional Equity Distribution Business
- Lindsey Cooksen, First Vice President, Private Wealth Advisor, Houston
- Elizabeth Dennis, Managing Director, Head, Strategic Client Management
- Jennie Glazer, Executive Director, Wealth Management Diversity
- Jennifer Hartmann, Executive Director, Financial Advisor, New York
- Naureen Hassan, Managing Director, Chief Digital Officer
- Vanessa Henley, Executive Director, Regional Chief Operating Officer, Southeast
- Betty Lamb, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Pittsburgh
- Beatriz Luna Vida, Executive Director, Associate Complex Manager PWM NY
- Jayme Oyler, Complex Manager Assistant, Seattle
- Donna Prummell, Executive Director, PBG Sales Management
- Ronnie Sax, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Bethesda
- Melanie Schnoll-Begun, Managing Director, Head of Philanthropy Management
- Kate Sweeney, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, New Brunswick
- Kristina Van Liew, Managing Director, Financial Advisor, Chicago
- Jennifer Westpfahl, Executive Director, Head of FAA Sourcing and Selection
- Julie Winston, Vice President, Financial Advisor, Wellesley
MAKERS is a television and digital video initiative by PBS and AOL that aims to be the largest collection of women’s stories ever assembled. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is a founding partner of MAKERS@, which encourages corporations to celebrate and acknowledge their leading women employees.