Morgan Stanley Wealth Management recognizes the achievements of 16 outstanding women professionals as part of its partnership with MAKERS.
New York, March 28 – Morgan Stanley Wealth Management has recognized the achievements of 16 outstanding women professionals as part of its partnership with MAKERS – a project dedicated to identifying and celebrating women of accomplishment across multiple fields.
“We are committed to being the firm of choice for women employees and clients. Our partnership with MAKERS gives us an opportunity to recognize and celebrate the talent and impact that so many of our professionals bring to clients, colleagues, shareholders and our communities every day,” said Shelley O’Connor and Andy Saperstein, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
Nominations were solicited from across the wealth management organization and a panel of senior managers selected the 16 women to be recognized. They are:
- Rosalie Berman, Managing Director, Head of Strategic Partnering and Practice Management Engagement
- Gwen Cohen, First Vice President, Financial Advisor, Chicago
- Anne Cooney, Managing Director, General Counsel of Wealth Management
- Barbara Finley, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Madison, Wis.
- Cathy Galgano, Executive Director, Complex Manager, Northern Connecticut
- Crystal Ho, Senior Vice President, Private Wealth Advisor, New York City
- Yedda Marks, Senior Vice President, Branch Manager, Bloomington, Minn.
- Sarah McDaniel, Managing Director, Head of the Wealth Strategies Group
- Karen McDonald, Managing Director, Financial Advisor, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Martha McNeil, First Vice President, Branch Manager, Charleston, S.C.
- Deborah Montaperto, Senior Vice President, Private Wealth Advisor, New York City
- Laura Norman, Vice President, Group Director, Private Wealth Management, New York City
- Diane Pacuk, Senior Vice President, Associate Complex Manager, Boston
- Kathy Roeser, Managing Director, Financial Advisor, Chicago
- Jane Rojas, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Tucson, Ariz.
- Lisa Shalett, Managing Director, Head of Investment and Portfolio Strategies
MAKERS is a televisions and digital video initiative by PBS and AOL that aims to be the largest collection of women’s stories ever assembled. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is a founding partner of MAKERS@, which encourages corporations to celebrate and acknowledge their leading women employees. For more information, go to www.makers.com