of S&P 500®
Companies Represented 4
Combined Public & Private Corporate
Clients Globally 1
Client IPOs in
past 5 years 5
for over 17 years in Rule 144 and
10b5-1 transaction services 6
With our innovative platforms, Equity Edge Online® and Shareworks, we provide cutting-edge technology and end-to-end equity management solutions to help deliver what your business needs: flexibility and choice. Our scalable solutions help ease local and global implementation while streamlining equity administration with powerful and configurable technology that adapts as your company evolves.
Through seminars and webinars, digital tools, and access to personal guidance, we empower your employees with the knowledge, tools and support that can help them achieve their financial goals. Financial Empowerment is included with every service we provide.
Our innovative technology and global service solutions support
companies with a unique blend of quality, simplicity and experience.
We provide support for your company’s equity compensation plans, transaction management and data reporting with the same flexibility and intuitiveness as the apps you use every day.
We offer high-touch, white glove service from a dedicated group of specialists to help support your equity plans and employees.
We provide one consistent experience wherever employees are located, so your company can share equity and reward people on a global scale.
We’d love to talk. Fill out the form and a team member will reach out shortly.
Equity compensation strategies are always shifting. How are you staying up-to-date? Discover new trends, fresh ideas and unique perspectives to help motivate your employees and fuel your company’s next stage.
(1) Represents the 3100+ stock plan clients we serve globally as of 08/2022 and includes both Shareworks and E*TRADE Corporate Services clients.
(2) Stock Plan Participants represents reported participants as of 1Q 2021 with total accounts with vested or unvested assets. Individuals with accounts in multiple plans are counted as participants in each plan.
(3) Represents number of countries we serve participants in as of 08/2022
(4) S&P 500 Companies Represented includes companies for which Morgan Stanley provides equity compensation solutions as of June 2022.
(5) Refers to equity compensation solutions by E*TRADE Corporate Services and Solium relating to the IPO. Solium 2017 – 2021 + E*TRADE 2017 – 2021.
(6) Reprinted with the permission of The Washington Service. 301-913-5100, www.washingtonservice.com. The above data is compiled by The Washington Service from Form 144 filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the period from 2/1/2005 to 12/31/2021; ranking is based on aggregate data for this period. This data includes transactions from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, the Smith Barney division of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (through 5/31/2009) and E*TRADE Financial Corporation (beginning in 2021). Information contained herein was obtained from sources believed reliable, but the accuracy and completeness thereof cannot be guaranteed. Information contained herein is subject to change.
(7) Reprinted with the permission of The Washington Service. 301-913-5100, www.washingtonservice.com. The Washington Service tracks insider trading information filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The above data is compiled by The Washington Service from Form 144 filings in the period from 2/1/2005 to 12/31/2020; ranking is based on aggregate data for this period. Data from the period 2/1/2005 to 5/31/2009 reflects the formerly separate businesses of the Global Wealth Management Group of Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and the Smith Barney division of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. that now form Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. This data also includes transactions from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC. Information contained herein was obtained from sources believed reliable, but the accuracy and completeness thereof cannot be guaranteed. Information contained herein is subject to change. Morgan Stanley numbers may include Shareworks transactions if filed under Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC.
Check the background of our Firm and investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
NOT ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide individually tailored investment or financial advice. It has been prepared without regard to the individual financial circumstances and objectives of persons who receive it. Information and data contained herein is from multiple sources considered to be reliable and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (“Morgan Stanley”) makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or data from sources outside of Morgan Stanley. Past performance is not indicative or a guarantee of future results.
Shareworks, Global Intelligence and all product and service marks and logos are trademarks of Solium Capital ULC. THIS INFORMATION IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE. You should always consult with and rely on your own legal and/or tax advisor(s) as Shareworks does not provide legal or tax advice and the information is not tailored to the specific situations of your company or your employees. The information is sourced from third parties, may not be current and is subject to change without notice. Shareworks makes no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and is not implying an affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement with/of any third parties or views expressed by such parties. Any views expressed in the information are solely those of the third-party source. Shareworks shall have no liability arising out of, or in connection with, the information, including any loss caused by use of, or reliance on, the information. All information made available by Shareworks is subject to the terms of the written agreement entered into between Shareworks and your company.
Morgan Stanley offers a wide array of brokerage and advisory services to its clients, each of which may create a different type of relationship with different obligations to you. Please consult with A Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor to understand these differences or visit our web site at https://www.morganstanley.com/wealth- relationshipwithms/pdfs/understandingyourrelationship.pdf or contact us at 866-866-7426.
Equity securities may fluctuate in response to news on companies, industries, market conditions and general economic environment. Companies paying dividends can reduce or stop payouts at any time.
Investments and services offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
Morgan Stanley at Work services are provided by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, member SIPC, and its affiliates, all wholly owned subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley.
Employee stock plan solutions offered by E*TRADE Corporate Services, Inc., are part of the Morgan Stanley at Work solutions.
Securities products offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC (ETS), Member SIPC or Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (MSSB), Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered by E*TRADE Capital Management, LLC (ETCM) or MSSB. Stock plan administration solutions and services offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. All entities are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley.
Throughout 2023, ETS and ETCM will be transitioning existing clients to MSSB. Learn more about this transition.
This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, products or services by any person or entity in any jurisdiction
or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
The laws, regulations and rulings addressed by the products, services, and publications offered by Morgan Stanley and its affiliates are subject to various interpretations and frequent change. Morgan Stanley and its affiliates do not warrant these products, services and publications against different interpretations or subsequent changes of laws, regulations, and rulings. Morgan Stanley and its affiliates do not provide legal accounting or tax advice. Always consult your own legal, accounting and tax advisors.
System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
Investment, insurance and annuity products offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC are: NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NOT BANK GUARANTEED | NOT A BANK DEPOSIT | NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC is not implying an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement with/of the third party or that any monitoring is being done by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (“Morgan Stanley”) of any information contained within the website. Morgan Stanley is not responsible for the information contained on the third party website or the use of or inability to use such site. Nor do we guarantee their accuracy or completeness.
Morgan Stanley at Work services are provided by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, member SIPC, and/or its affiliates, all wholly owned subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley.
©2023 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
CRC 3733813 (09/2021), CRC 4924051 (08/2022), CRC#5112810 (11/2022)