Europe, Middle East and Africa Outreach
Morgan Stanley is committed to making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates, across Europe, Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”).
In coordinating efforts with the support and dedication from its employees and the Morgan Stanley International Foundation, the EMEA Community Affairs programs aim to increase the opportunity and access in the areas of children’s health and education, helping those that need it most.
Morgan Stanley International Foundation
The Morgan Stanley International Foundation (“MSIF”) is the philanthropic arm of Morgan Stanley’s EMEA efforts, making contributions under the focus of children’s health and education, to charitable and non-profit organisations across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Foundation looks to invest in innovations and development in children’s healthcare. Working with charitable organisations, hospitals and community based initiatives, the MSIF focuses on supporting young people. The MSIF strives to ensure that more children have access to quality healthcare to enable them to have a more meaningful life.
The MSIF aims to work with registered charities and state-funded schools which provide benefit to communities across EMEA. The MSIF works with organisations that increase access and opportunity for young people, supporting programmes that address academic achievement and employability skills, by inspiring talented but underserved young people.
Funding Guidelines and Restrictions
The Morgan Stanley International Foundation takes a proactive approach to grant making and therefore does not accept unsolicited proposals. If you think your organisation is a match for the criteria set out below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Program description, including mission, goals and numbers served
- Measurement strategies
- Geographic scope
Please note that due to the large number of quality proposals we receive, only applications that have been reviewed and are considered to fit within the MSIF priorities will be contacted directly.
MSIF does not make contributions to organisations that fall within the following criteria:
- Organisations which are not registered as a non profit organisation with the appropriate regulatory agencies in their country (unless a state funded school).
- National or International charities which do not operate in the regions we are located.
- Grants will not be made to either political or religious organisations, “pressure groups” or individuals outside the Firm who are seeking sponsorship either for themselves (e.g. to help pay for education) or for onward transmission to a charitable organisation.
- Programmes that do not include opportunities for Morgan Stanley employee volunteer engagement.