Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Advisors address our clients’ most important concerns and aspirations, from coordinating investment strategy and managing risk in multiple portfolios and entities worldwide, to aligning family governance structures and estate plans with their values and hopes for future generations, to connecting them with our investment bankers and capital markets specialists. We begin with gaining an in-depth understanding of every client’s specific needs and objectives. Then we tailor a wealth management approach that considers all of their goals—for their investments, and for their lives.
Our commitment to our clients is founded on five principles:
- CONFIDENCE in a business that has navigated nearly 80 years of market cycles
- ACCESS to Morgan Stanley’s brightest people and best resources
- An exclusive FOCUS on wealthy individuals, families and foundations
- Objective solutions for your family’s needs that reflect our INSIGHT into the complex financial world
- The highest levels of PERSONAL SERVICE by serving a limited number of clients per advisor
Since Morgan Stanley's founding 80 years ago, one of our most distinctive values has been 'doing first class business in a first class way.' Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management further demonstrates this value—and delivers our firm to successful executives and entrepreneurs, their families and foundations.
Our world-class talent and global resources are among the most sophisticated and extensive available. Our Private Wealth Advisors use rigorous analytical tools and models to create customized solutions based on the complex needs of each family, endowment or foundation. Those capabilities include: