As a Proud Partner of THE PLAYERS® Championship in 2017, Morgan Stanley launched the Eagles for Impact challenge where we donated to the Ronald McDonald Family Room at the Wolfson Children’s Hospital for every eagle made.*
*Through a Morgan Stanley grant to the Ronald McDonald House Charities®, we will donate $5,000 for each eagle up to and not exceeding $250,000.
Committed to Help Our Children
For more than 40 years, we’ve committed to helping children get a healthy start to life. Through the Morgan Stanley Eagles for Impact challenge at THE PLAYERS, all donations will go towards renovating and expanding the Ronald McDonald Family Room in Jacksonville, Florida.
Opened in 1993, the Family Room offers a respite for families while their children receive care. Our local employees will also volunteer in the space year round and help support the families that will use the room. We deeply value our service to the communities where we live and work—so we’re celebrating great performances by giving back.
Giving Back at Morgan Stanley
Please be advised that the selection of the Financial Advisors presented to you is done randomly and is based solely upon areas of focus that have been selected by the Financial Advisors themselves and upon their stated preferences or interests. Morgan Stanley makes no representation as to an individual Financial Advisor�s experience and/or knowledge in the stated preferences or interests they have chosen. The preferences and interests that they have chosen have not been vetted by Morgan Stanley. Individuals are encouraged to consider their own unique needs and/or specific circumstances when selecting a Financial Advisor.
Morgan Stanley Eagles for Impact Challenge Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Morgan Stanley Eagles for Impact Challenge Sweepstakes
("Sweepstakes") begins at 1:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 11, 2017 and ends at 8:59:59 PM ET on May 14, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”). All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor at the address listed below and not to Twitter.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only tolegal residents of the 50 United States and the
District of Columbia (includes Alaska & Hawaii), who are at least 21 years of age or older at the time of Sweepstakes
registration. In order to participate, you must have a Twitter account. Employees, officers and directors of Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC (the “Sponsor”), Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winner. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any
prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Morgan Stanley will post an image (an “Official Sweepstakes Picture“) to Twitter with the hashtags #EagleUp and #Sweepstakes. To complete an entry during the Sweepstakes Period, retweet the Official Sweepstakes
Picture with the corresponding campaign hashtags, #EagleUp and #Sweepstakes, through the Twitter application (“Official Sweepstakes Post”). You must have your Twitter account made public. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per Twitter account per day, throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
You may not alter the Official Sweepstakes Picture or the Official Sweepstakes post in any way, or use a different image or otherwise modify the Official Sweepstakes Post for the entry or your entry will be invalid. You agree that you will not use the Official Sweepstakes Picture or the Official Sweepstakes Post for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting it to any online social networks (other than for entry into this Sweepstakes), without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: The Sweepstakes will consist of one (1) drawing to select one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or around May 15, 2017. Entries must be received before the end of the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for the drawing.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: If the potential winner has enabled direct messaging on his/her Twitter account, the potential winner will be notified via direct message on his/her Twitter account from Sponsor within three (3) days of the winner selection or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. If the potential winner does not have direct messaging enabled through his/her Twitter account, the potential winner will receive prize notification via a comment or reply on the retweet from the Sponsor with a call to action to email the Sponsor using the email address provided in the comment on Twitter account. The potential winner will be required to send the Sponsor his/her contact information consisting, but not limited to, the following: Full Name, Email Address and Full Mailing Address. Except where legally prohibited, the potential winner will also be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”). Once the potential winner has submitted the required information and Affidavit, then and only then will the potential winner be deemed the “winner.” If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries by random drawing for the Sweepstakes. Only ten (10) alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
5. PRIZE/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Sweepstakes prize (“Prize”) will be awarded during the Sweepstakes as described below:
• Two (2) upgraded passes (for the winner and one (1) guest), which provides access to the grounds for THE PLAYERS Championship 2018 and access to “The Turn” hospitality venue (located on the 18th Fairway) for the four (4) days of tournament play during May 10, 2018 – May 13, 2018
• One (1) $500 THE PLAYERS Championship Gift Card, to be used for food & beverage or merchandise onsite at THE PLAYERS Championship 2018
The total ARV of the Sweepstakes Prize is $4,940.00
THE PLAYERS Championship 2018 is scheduled to take place at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vendra Beach, Florida. The Prize does NOT include any travel expenses. The winner is solely responsible for any travel arrangements that may be necessary in connection with attending THE PLAYERS Championship 2018 (including air fare, car rental, hotel accommodations, etc.)
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: If it is discovered during prize verification you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the Sponsor, or will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or which subvert the entry process, are void. The Prize will be mailed to the winner at the address provided by the winner in April 2018. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
6. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: By retweeting the Official Sweepstakes Post using the “#EagleUp” and “#Sweepstakes”
7. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon potential winner’s verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to perform a detailed background check on the potential prize winner and by entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby authorize Sponsor to perform the same in the event that you are selected as a potential winner. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, garbled, damaged, delayed, undelivered or misdirected entries, all of which are void. Entries will be considered to be entered by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Twitter account used to submit the entry at time of entry and he/she mustcomply with these Official Rules and the Twitter Terms and Conditions located at www.twitter.com/tos. The authorized
9. RELEASE: As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that (1) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any
claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE,
DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. DISCLAIMER: Promotion Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes and award the prizes for the Sweepstakes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination in a random drawing for the Sweepstakes if for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Sweepstakes to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials. The Promotion Parties may stop you from participating in this Sweepstakes if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 5.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of New York. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
12. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by May 30, 2017 to: Morgan Stanley Eagles for Impact Challenge Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 1585 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428