The premier Financial Advisors use financial planning to help clients bring the future into the present and then take action.
As a Wealth Advisory Associate in our Financial Advisor Associate Program, you will learn the skills of financial planning including how to utilize Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s state-of-the art Wealth Planning Solutions. In partnership with experienced Financial Advisors. You will create personalized wealth management strategies for clients and help them prepare for a successful financial future. By applying your skills, judgment and financial planning expertise to a client's wealth planning process, you will help them plan for financial and personal goals within the context of their investment strategy.
Our Wealth Advisory Associate Program is a unique opportunity which prepares you to become a Financial Advisor with fine-tuned financial planning skills. You will spend the first phase of the program obtaining your financial licenses and completing our extensive Financial Advisor Associate curriculum and training. You will also receive dedicated training and support in providing wealth planning solutions by working in partnership with multiple senior Financial Advisors. Your training will enable you to immediately play a key role in creating and presenting financial plans for clients and prospects. Your day-to-day responsibilities will also include time and resource management; delivery of financial planning solutions, activity reporting to local management, staying current with product and service offerings, and ongoing relationship building with multiple Financial Advisors and their clients. In addition, you will have the opportunity to build a wealth management practice of your own clients throughout your time in the program.
After the first phase of the program, you will become a Financial Advisor responsible for using your business-management knowledge, financial planning expertise and networking talents to provide clients with individualized and comprehensive financial services and investment strategies. The Wealth Advisory Associate has the opportunity to incorporate acquired skills into a wealth management practice which may continue beyond the end date of tenure in the program.
A career in financial sales is rewarding, honorable and can be lucrative. You will receive competitive compensation which includes a base salary and incentive compensation for exceeding certain benchmarks. For those looking for a strong foundation to build on, consider Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and utilize your financial planning and business development skills in the Finance/Financial Brokerage Services arena. Here, you can leverage a strong brand while being mentored by experienced advisors and gain practical financial planning experience.
As a Wealth Advisory Associate, you will:
- Complete proprietary training of Sales, Finance, Wealth Planning, Investment Strategies and Investment Products
- Successfully complete the required Series 7 & 66 licensures
- Become a specialist in Morgan Stanley Wealth Management's Wealth Planning Process
- Team with experienced Financial Advisors (FAs) to gather client information and present customized and tailored Wealth Planning solutions to clients
- Model multiple planning and investment scenarios for the FA’s review and create client presentations
- Effectively source business prospects and employ client acquisition techniques
- Consult clients on investment strategies based on their financial and investment objectives
- Balance management of referral activities, customer follow-ups and administrative tasks
- Complete continuing finance education, licensing requirements and sales training
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related professional experience in Sales, Education, Military, Finance, Legal or Accounting or other related business
- Working knowledge of Money Guide Pro (preferred)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) or pursuing the CFP® designation (preferred)
- Excellent communication, presentation, time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions
- Strong community presence with a strong network of personal and business contacts
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without durational restrictions
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments
WHY MORGAN STANLEY WEALTH MANAGEMENT?
- Launch your career with an established wealth management firm that wants you to succeed
- Build your book of business with the support of a recognized financial services leader
- We are a company where you can leverage your prior experience in banking, sales, marketing, accounting, management, finance and business development
- Ample opportunity for growth
- Our Wealth Advisory Associate Program provides the essential tools to develop as a Financial Advisor
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management will provide you with additional solutions-based training to help you grow your business and grow your wealth management knowledge
- You will receive additional training on Morgan Stanley Wealth Management's Wealth Planning Solutions and ongoing support.
- Increased earning potential
- Proven business model
- Challenging and rewarding sales and business opportunities