Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) Global Wealth Management Group today announced substantial enhancements to ClientServ® (www.morganstanleyclientserv.com), its online account access portal for individuals and small to mid-size businesses.
In addition to up-to-the-minute account information, clients now have access to vastly expanded market data provided by Thomson Financial and a fully integrated online bill payment service via CheckFree.
“We’re continuing to invest in technology that will benefit our clients and enhance their relationships with their Morgan Stanley Financial Advisors. The improvements we are announcing today make it easier than ever for clients to monitor their portfolios and manage financial transactions online,” said James P. Gorman, President and Chief Operating Officer of the Global Wealth Management Group.
Some of the key improvements and added features include:
- In-depth stock quotes and charts with interactive “hover” technology showing price and volume changes over time.
- Access to Dow indices, world indices (26 markets), foreign exchange, as well as information about industry groups and sectors.
- New “Business Pulse” screens that provide information about corporate actions such as stock splits, interest rates and economic data including a calendar of upcoming reports that may move markets.
- News from a variety of sources that can be accessed by symbol, keyword or industry. Also, individual corporate overviews can be accessed.
- A new and improved Online Bill Pay that makes it easier and faster to manage daily finances. Clients can now benefit from same-day or next-day payment capabilities, and can pay bills, transfer funds and monitor account activity all from an integrated service within ClientServ.
Morgan Stanley launched a redesigned ClientServ site in late 2006, offering simpler site navigation, consolidated, flexible account views and a cleaner, fresher design. Gomez, a leading research firm and web services provider, has rated the site highly for performance and availability among full service brokerage firms.
One of the largest businesses of its kind in the world with over $700 billion in client assets, GWMG provides a range of wealth management products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions. These include brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 600 offices in 32 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
Media Relations Contacts:
James Wiggins, 914.225.6161
Christy Pollak, 914.225.6827